November 15, 2014

Dargo November 1st Wave: Tom Cat, Ben 10, Smurf, Ultraman



Here Dargo/D (New Brand) bootleg November wave. This wave consist Tom Cat, Ben 10, Smurf, and Ultraman. One week after come The Punisher, Wrechman (?), Iron Fist, and  two ninja's character from GI Joe (I forget the name). 
If you like Tom Cat Android game, Ben 10 animation series, Smurf and Ultraman you'll need these minifigure because other brand and lego official doesnt made these minifigure. I wish Ben 10 come with other character. There be good if Ben 10 can changing right.
When Ultraman come in bootleg, I think doesnt need long time kamen rider come in bootleg minifigure lego style. There is kamen rider bootleg but in kre-o style, I dont like these torso. So I want kamen rider in lego version badly.








No comments:

Post a Comment